[at-l] Who started this anyway?

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> All lies!!!!!
### Oh! Feign ignorance!

> Toe were you at the Ruck in PA when I completely blew away the
> competition? I was probably more surprised than anyone.
### I have multiple witnesses that saw you pour "vote beans"
from my chili's bowl into yours, and have sworn statements from
persons who thought they were voting for my chili (right next to
yours) when their votes Miss-TEAR-ee-ously ended up as cast for
yours..... HA! (Well, actually, I have sworn statements from the
cousins who THINK they overheard somebody claiming they voted
for somebody's something that rhymed with "Willie" and something
may have gotten molested..... I'm gonna stop now, and let the
courts decide.)

> You sure you want to face the Man?   Maybe you can bring a
> nice dip instead.  ; )
### Hey, you keep (__some_unnamed_party__) outta this.

> Sly
### Yeah, he's sly alright.....

hrrmphtoe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!