[at-l] Who started this anyway?

In a message dated 10/13/2005 12:58:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> ### As long as the voting is closely monitored. Sly is well
> known for skewing election results with hanging chads, swapping
> bowls, and adding raw horse meat to opponents' recipes.....
> (Though in my case, I think it added a certain tang....)

All lies!!!!!

Toe were you at the Ruck in PA when I completely blew away the competition?
I was probably more surprised than anyone.  Now I just keep adding more stuff
to make sure I didn't forget anything.

You sure you want to face the Man?   Maybe you can bring a nice dip instead.
; )

Sly