[at-l] Post Gathering questions

In a message dated 10/13/2005 11:14:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

Of  course with a hammock (and an adequate tarp as Skylander demonstrated)
this is no problem. Or perhaps I should say if the 'pooling water' reaches
your hammock, you have a really big problem.  :)

Hey!  Maybe that was my problem.  Nah, my problem was the extra  line I
installed that caused the drip on the drip (me).  Next experiment  will not include
a line under the Fly but lines attached at either end raising  the fly
another foot higher than the hammock.  Perhaps I could have an  additional fly above
the original one.  Might take me a couple of rainy  nights to figure this out
-- before I return to tent camping.

Skylander