[at-l] SORUCK Food-Initial plans

I will bring Chili (good for over spaghetts Friday and better on
its own Saturday). My pot is a goodly 18" high and a foot in
diameter, so that's a couple of gallons. (I forget. Sorry.)

But as far as breakfasts go, I noticed OB alllll alone on
Saturday morning, and MissJ alllll alone on Sunday morning.
Having pancaked a Ruck or two myself, may I suggest that someone
take the easily sectionable meat activity (bacon, links,
patties, "etc.") off of OB's and MissJ's plates, and let them
concentrate on what they do best?

If there are not volunteers for both of Saturday and then
Sunday, I will take one of those myself, and provide and cook
the salt, nitrites, and saturated fats for all.

mmMMMmmmmmmbreakfastoe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.