[at-l] Any computer experts?

On 10/13/05, Mark Hudson <mvhudson@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still getting my home computer configured. I can't seem to cut from
> the
> at-l archive list and paste to Gmail, can anyone tell me how to do that?

To "paste" into Gmail you need to use the keyboard "CTRL-V" command.

The
> other thing is that at work when I click on the senders e-mail address in
> any of the archive entries it takes me to my Lotus mail. When I try that
> at
> home it takes me to Outlook which I prefer to avoid. Is there any way to
> tell it to go directly to Gmail?

At work your default mail client is Lotus, and at home it's Outlook. Do you
want Gmail as your default mail client? If so, there are 3 ways that I know
of.
1/ Install the Gmail Notifier and select the option "make gmail my default
mail client" (or some such verbage)
2/ Install Gmail Talk and choose the same option.
3/ If your running Firefox there is an extension you can install that will
make Gmail (or any other web mail service) your default mail client

Onestep

Thanks, skeeter