  From: Nina Rogers
  To: Gadog430
  Cc: The List
  Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] SORUCK Food-Initial plans

  On 10/12/05, Gadog430 <gadog430@charter.net> wrote:

    One thing I know we are going to need this year is a commitment for a few more coffee makers.
    We didn't have nearly enough.

  Coffee-making machines, or people to make coffee? I can definitely help out with either. :)

  Waterfall (who is grieving the fact that she missed the Gathering, and will continue to grieve until she's at the SORUCK)

  --
  Come visit me!  http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

  Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.