[at-l] SORUCK Food-Initial plans

Gee,

Makes me hungry right now.  Excuse my feeble mind and we may have
done it last year but with the increasing large number of folks
attending, it seems a trifle unfair for a couple of folks to shoulder
the bulk of providing for a couple of meals.  Could we/did we/do we
need to take up some contributions to a food fund that would be
divided among those doing heavy duty in this area?  Seems only fair to me.

Mainframe