[at-l] Gathering Locations needed

<<Mara & Jim, thanks very much for your service. Bob Peoples and Jester are

fine folks, very glad to hear they've been elected. I missed this year's
Dartmouth Gathering (first time for everything) can you tell us any other
results from
Sunday morning's meeting, please?

I'll have to keep this short and sweet since I'm at work...
Yours truly was uncontestedly elected coordinator.
JoJo has stepped into the Assistant Coordniator posistion.
Her husband Frank (Burley) has a one year appointment as treasurer, the
regular election for treasurer will take place next year.
Stacy (which of course includes Greg) will be the Gathering Coodinator for
next year.
Leslie Mass, Bob Peoples, and Shane "Jester" O'Donnell were elected to the
board.

So you can see I have a really great crew to work with... and I'm going to
need all the help I can get!
And since they're resident on this list I can also use this to say "Thank
You" to Mara and Jim for their service on the board. They're not going to
get away very easy tho <g>

skeeter