[at-l] Gathering Locations needed

Ginny,

>As to Pipestem - if Warren decides to let everyone know that he isn't
>involved in the planning of the next Gathering, we may no longer be welcome
>at Concord College either.

Warren made it known at the business meeting he's available to help with
coordinating the next gathering.

>Two years from now the Gathering may not have any place to go.  So if you
>know a school or any other facility that is willing to let groups use their
>classrooms for almost no money, with a  good camping area nearby, a room
>big enough to assemble 400-500 people, that is near the AT -- let someone
>on the Board know.  ALDHA has been talking about finding alternate
>locations for years, but now it is time to get serious.

The feedback form for this years Gathering mentioned Concord NH as an
alternative site.  Would be great for me as that's where I'm from but I'm
not aware of any sites to host the Gathering in Concord.

I suggested Plymouth State University in Plymouth NH on the feedback form.
It's a bit further north but pretty close to the AT at Franconia.  Haven't a
clue if they'd be receiptive to hosting ALDHA.

>BTW - we're no longer on the Board.  Jim went to Hanover to get unelected -
>and he was eminently successful.  We be goin' hikin'.

Bob Peoples got elected as one of the new at-large reps.  Guess he replaced
Jim.

Too Tall Paul