[at-l] Gathering rain

I still am having a hard time believing 6 inches of rain.  I'm looking at
some of the river and precip gauges on the internet and it just has me
speechless.  It didn't seem like there was anyway possible that all that
rain could have added up to 6 inches.  Better than the almost 12 inches that
fell in the southern part of NH.  Some the road closing that I've seen
listed that occured earlier in the weekend leaves me puzzled.  I'm trying to
figure out just where the water would have been running across the road.
I'm talking about areas right around where I live.  It doesn't look like I
had anywhere near 6 inches here at my house, but everyone says that I did.

The Gathering, other than the rain, was definitely one of the nicest that I
been to so far.  Lots of real nice presentation.  I got to say I'm loving
this concept of doing moving still shots by using the technology.  Got to
try some of it myself with the computer.  Heck, out of 2000+ pics I took
during my thruhike I claimed most of them to be useless.  Now I'm beginning
to rethink that concept thanks to both Jojo and Weathercarrot.  Both had
incredible presentation.  I think ALDHA has found itself another Walkin' Jim
style presenter, namely Weathercarrot.

Ryan "MEANT 2B" Crawford
GAME '97, MSG' 01, SRKG '03