[at-l] TJ Bitching

Amen!

When I attended my first Gathering in 1998, it was the first time in
my life (not exaggerating at all) where I found a group of people I
could truly relate to.  For the first 45 years, I figured I was just a
loner and I'd never feel comfortable as part of a group.

Finding ALDHA and its people has completely reshaped my life, and
given it fresh energy and purpose.  It also allowed me to develop much
needed self-confidence that has even translated to success in my
professional life.  There will never be a more important organization
for me to belong to than ALDHA, and that's because its members made me
feel that I belonged.  For seven bucks a year, it has been
transforming and magical.  I truly regret missing this Gathering.  No
way will I miss number 25 next year in WV.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear