[at-l] TJ Bitching

I dunno about you Tin Man, but when I see a White Blaze I usually think one of four things:
1. Where the @#$% is Shell-no e-y?
2. How far to camp? I am hungry for that Enertia Meal. Or at the very least a Snickers.
3. I wonder if I can put my hammock up in five miutes or less? The faster the hammock goes up, the quicker I get to take a nap.
4. Where are my GEORGIA BULLDOG (victorious this past weekend in enemy territory) RED crocs? My Dawgs are barking and want out of these hiking shoes.

Dawg