[at-l] Leiden Factor V???

At first I took Lovenox injection.  Well my wife gave them to me.  I developed a injection site hematoma.  I then switched to Comudin tablets.  It took a while to get the right dosage with a bunch of blood test but now I take one every other dayand two the other days. That don't make sense :>)) I take one the first day and two the next day and then one the next....  Some where in the beginning I took Heperin or something like that.  I will ask my wife about your thing when she wakes up tonight.  She is a nurse in charge of the blood lab at the hospital.
Clyde .