[at-l] Re: Victor: another dinosaur..

Was it supposed to be a secret...oops!  What's in Kentucky?  Actually I
didn't mean to send that post to the list, but just to Red.  I was
looking forward to seeing her.  Saw Baltimore Jack and he is still
hoping that Miss Janet will surprise us and show up.  With the price of
gas nobody really expects her to but we are all still hoping!
Hugs, Hummingbird