[at-l] Sentimental Gear

Gosh, I would have to say that the thing I had the biggest attachment
to and the one hiking thing I wish I still had around was my father's
Coleman two burner pump stove.  There was something about the way that
bacon smelled mixing with that fuel on a cool morning that was
perfect.

Granted (from what I recall) at 10 lbs or so I would have to say it
would be impractical for even car camping in anything smaller then a
suburban, but I sure liked that stove.. childhood memories I suppose.

As for the top one thing of all I wish I still had that would have to
be my 1975 Toyota Celica GT.  Oh, Celica, where for art thou?

Greg