[at-l] Hillbilly types along the AT

You see Mountain People  at both ends of the trail and in between.  They
usually do a double take on you. You must be a Yankee , They are always  worried
about Deliverance People in Ga. I took a father and son from Boston  up to
Springer one time. On the trip up to Springer they asked me about  Deliverance
People and such. I assured them that they had more to worry about  walking the
streets of Boston than walking the North Ga Mountains. Take Kelly's  advice and
don't stare to hard. DaleAmerica AT02