[at-l] Re: SoRuck was Three things...

Yup, sure nuff--looks like we've been slighted there, Dawg.  I proclaim to be innocent until proven guilty--and then I'll jes plead
tha 5th.

Oh hey!  My Daddy called today an' we wuz yakkin', an' he axed whan ewes wuz comin' over.  So we'ze starts talking about Saturday
and than that pragrassed intah talkin' about hikin'.  He started laughin' and sed next time somebody axed whar I was when we were
gone on a hike that hezzah gonna tell 'em that I was out walkin' mah Dawg!  LMAO

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)