[at-l] Hillbilly types along the AT

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep!  Ya ghat it raht!!!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: lrbeja@earthlink.net ; riptide2124@yahoo.com ; AT-L@Backcountry.net
  Sent: 10/06/2005 8:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Hillbilly types along the AT

  Now, that ain't right... or should I say, "raht?"  Reference the semi-sentence below, it should read or say or otherwise pronounced phonetically in this way:

  Could bayee thair's a may-ess uv thay'em thair tahps.

  ?????? I don't even know what I just said...

  But, it's my birthday, I'm half drunk, Survivor is coming on and I can't even BEGIN to speculate (me like speculating) as to what's gonna happen this week.... So..... What was I saying?  Oh, yeah, I'm half drunk, so whatever I post from here on out is hereby rendered null and void.

  GoDawgs (VULL AND NOID!!!!! Remember???)