[at-l] Hmmm

Well, well old man... How old are ya, buddy?  Huh?  THAT OLD!!???  (LOLOLOL!)
 Well, I'm thinking a 12 pack is in order... and Survivor is on  tonight..
you still watch that stupid azz show?  (I do, so there) So, I'm  thinking that
anytime whatzizface mentions that he was in the NFL, we say "Happy  Birthday"
to ourselves and drink.  Whoever remembers the most about the  show tomorrow
wins.  Whaddaya think?

Kelly

- Fighting for peace  is like screwing for virginity