you owe ryan $0.075, buddy-boy. Re: [at-l] TJ Bitching

### TJ, this message was copywritten by _at-l_incorporated_ dba
Ryan years ago (Y2000), and as such, is subject to the same
per-usage fee as was negotiated between the parties at that
time. Updated with the agreed-upon 2|1 CPI/PPI inflation index,
the FY2005 cost is seven and one-half cents. This is still a
bargain, but if we're going to send the same message again and
again, we need to keep the accounting on the up and up.

accountoe

--- Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

>  R&R, if you continue to contribute nothing but keyboard
> enabled anger to the AT Community, you'll become nothing more
the problem you constantly complain about.  ...  ...