[at-l] Re: SoRuck was Three things...

Quoting Nightwalker <nightwalker.at@gmail.com>

> If we could get F.McG. down here, we might even get that innocent gleam
> outta *his* eyes. 'Course, he thinks Indianer is a zillion miles away.

I'm pretty sure that gleam in my eyes has never been called 'innocent' before.
Quite certain of it, I am. Lots of other things...just not 'innocent'. And,
Indianer IS a zillion miles away...from all things a zillion miles from
Indianer. What IS a 'SoRuck', anyway? Do I have to be a member of something?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98