[at-l] TJ Bitching

In a message dated 10/5/2005 10:10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:
If being a member of ALDHA is a prerequisite for hanging out here, I
am so out of here.  I hate it when people tell me I have to join a
group.
The only prerequisite for hanging out here on the good ol' at-l campfire is
having an email acccount.
ALDHA members are a very small subset of the Trail community, "joining" being
a personality trait not often found in people who value getting away from
things that require joining :O)

TJ