[at-l] TJ Bitching

At 09:10 PM 10/5/2005 -0400, Nightwalker wrote:
>1. You shouldn't have been exposed. That was absolutely unconscionable. No
>one had a right to do that, no matter how objectionable your behavior has
>ever been.

Who exposed him? I pointed out that he uses an anonymous pseudonym through
a web based address. Anyone who has ever read one of his posts could figure
that out. Out of curiosity I wondered if he was a member of ALDHA and noted
that he isn't listed by either his trailname or his address. He's as
anonymous now as he ever was.