[at-l] TJ Bitching

YOUR opnion of what the trail should be. YOUR OPINION. and every one is entitled to one different from yours.

Do you think that everyone would be so eager to expose you if one of two things were true:
1. You had ANY TOILERANCE at all for a view other than yours.
2. You didn't seem like a fraud.

Dawg