[at-l] a few gathering questions

John,
     Borrow someone's tent or a tarp.  Come to the Gathering even if
it rains.  The $10 fee for the Gathering includes the cost of camping
at Storrs Pond.  Why spend money on hotel and miss the campfire and
other social activities.  The Gathering is the best source of
inspiration and information toward a successfull Thru Hike that you
can find.  It would be worth getting wet in a bivy.  Don't miss it.

Gabby GAME04