From: David Hicks <daveh@psknet.com>
To: slyatpct@aol.com; Nightwalker <nightwalker.at@gmail.com>; George (Tin Man) Andrews <tinman@antigravitygear.com>; Gadog430 <gadog430@charter.net>
Cc: ~~ AT-L List <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:24:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: SoRuck was Three things...

Dang if I remember any meal w/o enough food.

Dawg, as you took the first shot, I assume that your question "Objections?"
extends to you planning, organizing, running the kitchen for the Saturday
night meal, if not the whole weekend.  [ Then we all know what ass-u-me
means. ]

Czar of the kitchen for either Saturday night meal or the whole weekend would
be great, IMHO.  However, I assume [ There I go again :-)} ] that it is Sly's
call how the weekend will be managed.

Once that detail is worked out, somebody let me know what you want from me.

Chainsaw