[at-l] GA AT Hike (Was: Re:Three things...)

> I wish I coulda been there, Frankiepoo.  Hate that I missed that one.
Hate that I'll have to miss this one, too.  There's only a
> couple of things that can keep me from a great get-together like this.
And, one is the Vols.  Me and Dawg are headed to Knoxville
> Saturday to watch the Vols and Dogs go head to head at Neyland.  I can't
wait to see her wearing red in our sea of orange and white.
> Tee hee!!!
>
> Tenacious Tanasi
>    (Shelleye Hale)

Well, I think that the GA/TN game is a pretty good excuse, considerin' how
retarded you two get about such things.

Don't forget the hip flask and the earplugs!

UFP