[at-l] GA AT Hike (Was: Re:Three things...)

Well...

I'm leaving Saturday early afternoon, right after a class meeting. I'm
camping in Springer shelter Saturday night. I'm gonna hike Georgia again.
It's only the third time; no way I'll be bored. Not to mention the fact that
I won't have to worry about my tent blowing away or floating away every
night. And it'll be wonderfully cool. And I'm so in need of a hike. And this
is a great one. Anyone wanna join me?

If not for the hike, how about for Saturday night on Springer? George?
Shelleye? Dawg? Hot Dog? Anyone? We had a harvest moon a week or so ago, and
I went back to that wonderful night the four of us had us had up there
(Shell, you really shoulda been there!). It was amazingly cool. Amazing.
Like a beer commercial without the beer. (It doesn't get any better than
this, etc., etc.)

:-)
Nightwalker