[at-l] TJ Bitching

R-n-R name is Henny.  He is a white male. He was born March 30, 1963.  His social security number is 362-91-8547.  His blood type is AT negative.  He is a really smart person that can play about half the folks on this list better than Eric Clapton can play a guitar.  What more do you need to know?

Clyde