[at-l] Help me!

Hi!

I'm new to the list and I'm looking for some help!
I'm hoping to hike the AT starting in GA come next
March and would like to have a buddy to do it with.
However I've had no luck so far recruiting anyone
because all my friends seem to think work is more
important...

Any suggestions as to where I can find someone?
Anyone out there looking for a hiking partner?

Also, does anyone on this list happen to live close to
Denver CO?  I have about a million other questions...

Cheers!
Nira
aka Chim Chim

http://mail.yahoo.com