[at-l] Any birders out there

In a message dated 10/3/2005 9:40:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

Not as  crazy as the bird call <g>. Not being familiar with  western
starlings, and not gotten a glimpse of the bird, I can't discount  it being
a starling. Especially since it's the only answer I've had so far  : )

Hey!  What a great fun thing to do.  Go into the woods and hide  yourself and
when hikers or birders come along play the instrument (The Jews  Harp) and
watch their reaction.  This is for those who enjoy practical  jokes.

Skylander