[at-l] Hinkin' and Fall Color Trip Report

At 07:17 PM 10/2/2005 -0400, Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>The color up in Virginia is still green at first glance. I though there
>might be more.

North of the Adirondacks it's still mostly green. We're supposed to get
more 80* days through next Wednesday at least. No frost at all yet. Went to
Old Forge last weekend right though the heart of the mountains, North to
South and back by a different route. Almost no color. This is usually the
peak weekend. Fall is running 2-3 weeks late here.