[at-l] Digital Photography and Thru-Hikes

Thanks to all the responses both on list and off.  I'm a bit more
comfortable with the different options now.

I picked up a $20 universal reader such as Jim Bullard suggested and it
works great.  I hadn't realized how much prices had dropped on a lot of
this stuff since I last checked almost two years ago.  Silly of me,
since I'm a professional geek and should know technology changes weekly!!

I'll probably pick up a few more chips, then just 'wing it' as I'm out
there - dumping to a CD if the opportunity exists, mailing chips back
and forth, or just holding on to full ones.

Can't wait to get out there and start shooting!!

"No Chance" Steve