[at-l] Gathering Ride

Unfortunately, you are right Jim.  It's a fiscal as well as logistic issue.
I am not well enough to drive by myself.

But I would be able to chip in for gas.  I would want to camp at  Storr's
Campground.  I could even stay an extra day, if that would make it possible
to go.  I can be flexible in my departure times.

 I live in Springfield, Mass.
Just off  I-91 North to Hanover from Hartford.
Anyone traveling North from Hartford on I-91,
or West from Boston, Worcester on I-90 (Mass Turnpike),
or East from Albany on I-90 (Mass Turnpike).
The two roads cross within 2 miles of me.
Maybe someone travelling by can pick me up.
I am going to have to consider this if a ride comes available.

Personal References:
Sticthes, Skeeter, Felix, and many others.

Ron
Raggs (Solemate'98)