[at-l] Laptop needed at Gathering

As Weathercarrot mentioned in his previous post he is trying to put together
a 25th anniversary video for next year.  I plan on bringing in the video
stuff I have so far.  I'm trying to go through it again this weekend.  I
have all the captured video on hard drive but am right now trying to edit
through it again to include my hints at a possible edited version for
Weathercarrot.  Still not sure if that part will get finished or not before
next weekend.

What I would also like to be able to do next weekend is take any of the
video that I get next weekend and get it to Weathercarrot before he/I leave
Hanover.  It would be nice to have the entire project done by the time we
leave and then he will have everything that I have, at least everything that
could even be considered usable.

What I would need though to be able to get everything off to DVD for
Weathercarrot, would be a laptop with DVD write capabilities, and a USB port
so I could hook my camera into the computer and be able to capture the
video.  I have thought about making the trip home on Saturday evening during
the contradance, I live about 35 minutes from Hanover and run everything off
from Friday night and Saturday.  If I could avoid doing that and just be
able to do it Sunday evening, somewhere...it would make it easier.

Does anybody have a laptop with DVD writer that they could bring to the
Gathering so I could run everything off for Weathercarrot and have it in his
hands by the time he leaves?

Ryan "MEANT 2B" Crawford
Sunapee, NH