Yep, that'air duck quacks like a bigot! Re: [at-l] Jim's dream

In a message dated 9/27/05 8:15:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
*
*
*

<< Yahoo Asks Users to Help Delete Hate >>

*
*
*

           Yeah, we normal people will silence all forms of extremism
(including environmental radicals like AT advocates), and in doing so we will confirm
our supreme normalness. Hail big brother. I assume most internet users won't
be influenced by white supremacism, so what are they really after? The wise
person knows that it's just a matter of time before dislike for the sprawl
machine becomes "hate" determined by your local isp. (They want our freedom) - ha!

*