[at-l] Cool strong winds comin yer way

Looks like I'll make it to the AT before she does.  I went outside and
tapped on a can of tuna with a knife and she finally came running. I
live on Lake Erie and was worried she'd run down to the Lake and become
a rat eating feral cat.  Now to figure out how I'm going to pick up all
this broken glass in my the lawn.  At least I have my day planned now.

Marsha