[at-l] Hikin'

I don't like a strong ale.  I got in to beer in college, and we drank them
warm and the cheap... I've since grown up and now prefer a light beer.... Even
though I'm not on a diet because since I've gained weight, my boobs are just
HUGE (God, I love them) but I like the light but good stuff.

Has anyone ever thrown their phone in the pool?  I think I'm going to.  Worst
invention EVER.

GoVols
-Genius Patriot