  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: gadog430@charter.net ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] pack washing

  In a message dated 9/27/2005 6:25:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gadog430@charter.net writes:
    I washed a pack. Put it in the tub with Mirazine, pressed on it to soak up
    the water and Mirazine, took it out on the porch and let it dry. That's all.
    Dawg
  **

  Dang.... You're supposed to wash them?
  Hmmm..... My AT pack STILL hasn't been washed, just
  Febrezed... Doesn't smell sooo bad. Then again, in 03, it
  sorta got washed daily.. ;-)

  hotdog
  AT 03