From: <GoVolsKelly@aol.com>
To: <janl2@mindspring.com>; <daveh@psknet.com>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Hikin'

Hey, don't forget to start that dinner off with a good bottle of Dom
Perignon, the with dinner a nice bottle of 1982 Chateau Lafite Rothschild and
of
course, with desert the perfect foamy cappuccino with a snifter of Baileys....

Hell, I'd be happy with a burger and Amstel Light. :)

GoVols
- Tom Delay eats kittens

In a message dated 9/28/2005 1:28:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,