[at-l] Digital Photography and Thru-Hikes

Which is somewhat what I expected.  I'm still not sure I want to mail
the memory chips back and forth, so I may just suck it up and buy some
more of them.  I can fit over 300 pics on one 256mb chip - but I found
that I take more pictures (many many more!) with the digi-cam than I do
with film.

"No Chance" Steve