[at-l] skeeter goes lightweight

Well, in addition to washing the dirt weight out of my pack, I made it to
the gym last night and weighed in for the first time since my hike. Despite
the eating that I've done in the last week I'm still down 5-6 pounds, not
bad for a fairly skinny guy and only a three week hike.
Funny thing was that while we ate well in town I didn't feel overly hungry
on the trail, and I was eating my standard trail fair which has provided
enough calories in the past. So I guess my stomach is just proving how
rugged the hike really was....
If I do this hike every year it will keep the weight burned off <vbg>

skeeter

PS: the journal is done. If anyone else would like a copy let me know....