[at-l] Questions...

Well, it seems I heard or read or something that you could drive part ways
up Mt. Le Conte and then hike the rest of the way and it was about six miles or
 10 miles or something round trip.  Is this true? Or is it a drunk chix
dream? I REALLY want to go to the peak of this mountain because I heard the  views
were astounding, but I'm afraid I won't have enough time to do the whole
durn 20+ miles, especially with a chick in high heels and mini-skirt even if she
isn't drunk.

Seriously, I can't seem to find much info on the internet, and I'm going
this Sunday, so I'd appreciate any information as quickly as  possible.

Also, anyone know any good white water rafting outfits in the Gatlinburg
area?

GoVols
-Death is no  threat to the suicidal