[at-l] pack washing

What about bleach?  I know that's what I use on something stinky like  the
fridge here at the office that one of the guys left some frozen lobster in,
only Katrina knocked the electric out and the lobster unfrozed, and then
refrozed, and when I opened the freezer, it stank to high heaven, and so I  bleached
the whole damn thing.  I also bleach my moldy pool rafts and  stuff.  Would it
work on a pack or would it compromise it's  integrity?

Make touchdowns, Not war - GO VOLS!

In a message dated 9/27/2005 3:59:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,