[at-l] Re: Yep, that'air duck quacks like a bigot!

It's about a dream in which someone was wondering why someone wasn't there,
but they really were there, but they were somewhere else on a different tour,
and there were no drunk chix, so I wasn't there, and Jaxon didn't get
slapped,  but it was thought about.

Got it now?

In a message dated 9/27/2005 12:32:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,