Yep, that'air duck quacks like a bigot! Re: [at-l] Jim's dream

--- camojack@comcast.net wrote:

> "I walked next to Jesse Jaxon at Farm Aid...it was all I could
> do to keep from hitting him...it just seemed like the thing to
> do."
>
> I do believe there's hope for you yet, my friend...
> -"Camo"

### Jeez (so to speak), Simon Weisenthal is barely cold, and
we're already trolling the masses for new racist friends...

Well, in trying to help understand why a paid someone (Felix)
would dis ("dis"criminate or "dis"respect -- either seems to
work, eh?) someone else (Jesse) who'd volunteered his time to
help a cause the paid someone(Felix)'s boss was also trying to
to help... I came up with this:

Yahoo Asks Users to Help Delete Hate

By Dana Williams | Staff Writer, Tolerance.org
Nov. 10, 2003 -- From sports to astronomy and religion to
cooking, internet discussion groups are a simple way to connect
those with kindred passions.

At Yahoo, these groups are touted as a popular way for users to
meet new friends or keep in touch with old ones, with hundreds
and hundreds of active discussion communities listed on the
site's group directory.

But what happens when a group's common interest is hate?

A simple search in Yahoo's cultures and communities section for
terms like "white pride," "Ku Klux Klan," or "skinheads" quickly
produces links to hundreds of discussion groups where members
openly spew racist and hateful content.

Consider these descriptions of racist groups recently found at
Yahoo:

Skinheads_united_88: "We know what we are all here for. So live
by the 14 words, and show everyone how strong we all are. No
coons, spics, fags, or lower races."

Ladiesofkkk: "This is a group of ladies of the ku klux klan. We
are here to help other white pride ladies understand that klan
and hope to find more ladies like ourselves and want to make a
difference."

Aryannationsupremacy: "We are a group that wants to unite with
other groups to start an actual White Pride network that will
hopefully span the world. We want to effectively eliminate the
other races as Hitler tried to do. We want to start a group that
even the devil will fear. Are you with me? Any advice from
upstanding white supporters is welcome."
And not all of these groups are accessible to the public,
effectively meaning hate group members can use the free service
to mobilize and recruit others privately.

Such activity appears to be in direct violation of the "member
conduct" section of Yahoo's member services agreement, which
states users are not to "upload, post, email, transmit or
otherwise make available any content that is ... hateful, or
racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."

### Now, none of that helped me out. Dang. Maybe I needs a hike.
Yuk yuk yuk. Maybe I'm not so stupid to unnerstand that. Maybe
if I mind some miles, and wish a little grace and understanding
around, the smiles will come allllll on their own.

sillyolsloetoe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.