[at-l] New MicroGear Manufacturer

My friend Moosie thruhiked the AT this year with his son Goldilocks
and, like many of us, remains captured by its spell.

He's put together a website to sell some lightweight hiking gear that
he manufactures himself, and I pass this along. I also encouraged
Moosie to join AT-L as a palliative for his hiking hangover. I told
him how sweet we all are.
;-)
Jan

PS - I expect he'll have a sample tarp set up at the Gathering. His
email is below:

To my friends,

While hiking the AT this year I got the hare-brained idea to go into
business selling the type of gear that Goldilocks and I made for
ourselves.  Yeah, the trail ate my brain  , and I'm not quitting my
day job.

So, without further ado, check out http://www.moosiegear.com.  I'm
very interested in any feedback you care to give, and if you want,
pass the word around.  Currently there is only the one product - a
tarp - but soon there will be a synthetic quilt up there as well.

Thanks, wish me luck, and I hope this email finds you healthy and happy.

Remember, The Gathering is Oct 7-9, Hanover, NH.  I'll be there, and I
hope to see some of you there.

-moosie

--
     	AT Journal: