[at-l] Jim's dream

Quoting Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>:

> This has nothing to do with your computer but I had a dream about you last
> night. Well, not really about you but you weren't in the dream and I
> wondered why.

Hmmm...now people are wondering why they aren't dreaming about me. That's
interesting.  Where is Siggy when we need him.

> I was attending a Mellencamp concert in a park somewhere (which was kinda
> strange since I'm not a big fan. I mean I like his music okay but I don't
> usually go to concerts except of people I **REALLY** like) and it was kind
> of chilly so after the 1st song John said "You know what. It's too cold to
> be playing out here. Let's take the concert inside". So we all trucked
> ourselves into this "L" shaped cement block building. I was helpin' set up
> the chairs for the audience while John and company were dealing with the
> instruments, speakers and the like where the 2 parts of the "L" shape came
> together. Anyways, it dawned on me that you weren't there and I wondered
> why not. Where were you? This woulda been about 3AM or so (Eastern Daylight
> Time).

The answer to part of this could be incriminating, if not discriminating. But, I
had to take one of the trux to another site because we were playing another
dream later that same night. This was a drunk chix dream, too...you know how
they can be...So, I had to go help set up for an acoostic show there. Speaking
of discriminating...I walked next to Jesse Jaxon at Farm Aid...it was all I
could do to keep from hitting him...it just seemed like the thing to do.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98