[at-l] GRITS defined was GRITS Gathering bound

Sky, Shelly did not mention food in her post below.  GRITS when written with all caps is an abbreviation for
Girls Raised In The South.

But since you brought up the food kind of grits.  Those of you raised up North just don't know what you're missing, and obviously if you've tasted some, I'm guessing that it was in a restaurant(not salted enough and sort of bland).  I prefer the cheese grits that I make at home or the garlic cheese grits that I sometimes get at a pot luck type feeding.

If fact on my last section hike just south of Damascus, I discovered that a meal that I will definitely be taking again, is grits with bacon bits and an ounce of sharp cheddar cheese added to it.  Easy to cook and tasty.  Add a boiled egg and it is a great breakfast or supper. I will definitely be taking it on my next section hike in GA.

Shelly wrote---
Are you kidding me?! Kels, Dawg, and me!!! Goodness, you do want some folks to
stay at the Gathering, don't you? We'd send
everyone runnin' for the hills. LMAO

Skylander wrote----  Grits???
Now my hackles are beginning to rise. I ate grits once when I was in the
southern part of this eastern USA and oh, they were awful. I like hash browns
or better yet, Lyonnaise Potatoes with my eggs in the morning.