GRITS Gathering Bound....WAS....RE: [at-l] Need help with a funky toe....

Grits???

Now my hackles are beginning to rise.  I ate grits once when I was in  the
southern part of this eastern USA and oh, they were awful.  I like hash  browns
or better yet, Lyonnaise Potatoes with my eggs in the morning.

I hear that there was a good place to have breakfast in Hanover, NH.   I
think I ate there in 2003.  Lou's???  Oh well, I know where it is on  the main
street of Hanover.  There was a line out the door that year,   For Breakfast?
Well, I think it is the only place in town to get a good  breakfast.  The prices
were good and the food was good and as I recall, the  crowd was a good crowd.

See everyone at The Gathering!

Skylander